Friday, March 20, 2009

Travel Bug - Paris Edition

A word of warning - Anyone with even the slightest case of the travel bug should not read Little Brown Pen. Last night I curled up in bed and oOo'd over Nichole's photos of the time she spent in Paris. I was lucky enough to visit two years ago and the city of Paris { the most magical place on earth } stole my ♥. I can't wait for the day when the Dr and I are together, eating breakfast at the Tuileries Garden, walking along the Seine, riding the Carousel at Sacré Couer, and just taking time to stop and smell the roses.

I've got the sightseeing aspect covered from my last trip but for future reference I printed off the Lucky Magazine Paris City Guide. I've read Lucky in the past but the City Guides are brand new to me. The magazine has a guide for every major city or place and I will definitely be using these as a reference next time we are planning a trip to DetroitSan Francisco… or even Paris!

photo credit: gonomad

2 comments:

  1. ooh thanks for sharing the link! i'm planning a trip to europe, so it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Lucky guides! They just did a new one for San Francisco, and since I just moved here in August and am still learning my way around, it's my go-to guide for shopping!

    Thanks for stopping by today--love your blog!

    xo
    Anne @ The City Sage

    ReplyDelete