Monday, March 2, 2009

MIMOSA Monday - Fashion Edition

As seen over at The Scoop, Pantone® has announced its pick for Color of the Year for 2009... 14-0848 Mimosa - a bold, saturated yellow.



The 2009 color of the year represents the hopeful and radiant characteristics associated with the color yellow. Mimosa is a versatile shade that coordinates with any other color, has appeal for men and women, and translates to both fashion and interiors. Look for women's accessories, home furnishings, active sportswear and men's ties and shirts in this vibrant hue.

Yellow has always been one of my favorite colours because it makes me feel happy. I just can't help but smile when I see it or wear it. We could all stand to surround ourselves with a bit more MIMOSA.

Dress by - Oscar de la Renta
Photo Credit - Elizabeth Dye

I ♥ those shoes.
I've had this picture saved for quite some time and I'm afraid to admit that I have lost the source information. If I am a regular at your blog and you posted this picture, please let me know so I can properly credit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment