Thursday, March 12, 2009

Psychic Psalad - The art of the Jello Mould

As Easter quickly approaches I remember the turkey dinners we used to have with my grandparents. My grandmother made the most delicious green Jello mould; if memory serves me correctly, the main ingredients were Jello pistachio pudding, cool whip, nuts, marshmallows, and pineapple. After she passed away her recipes were scattered amongst my family. I have since inherited the Tupperware mould, but nobody seems to remember what happened to the recipe that went with it. Since I’m cooking the bird this Easter, I just might surprise everyone with this recipe from Housewives Tarot. It’s not grandma’s, but it’s worth a shot. Does anyone have a family Jello mould recipe they wouldn’t mind sharing?

Recipe via: Housewives Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment