Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Inspiration - Paul & Joe

Two years ago I had the opportunity to jet off to Paris. It was there I had my first experience with Paul & Joe. Specifically, the most beautiful blush pink coloured Paul & Joe swing coat with mod 60's round pockets and gold buttons. It was love at first sight. I bought it. I've never regretted the price, or having to shlep it home on a crowded airplane from halfway across the world. It still remains the item of clothing that I reach for whenever I have a special occasion and I want to feel special.

Now that I'm back in Canada, I have to settle for drooling over beautiful Paul & Joe collections via the internet. This dress is from the Paul & Joe Spring 09 collection and it's fantastic. The colour is retro and reminds me of the 50’s Sunbeam kitchen collection. The cut is
modern and a wearable take on the famous wiggle dress. The sleeves are without a doubt the icing on this seafoam green cupcake. I do believe that this is the equivalent to my blush pink coat, only in the form of a dress. When I showed this picture to the Dr, he said, “Its old school awesome, just like you!” Does it get any better than that?

Can we please go back to Paris?
via: Net-A-Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment