Monday, March 30, 2009

Goodbye Back-Comb :: Hello Body Booster

I refuse to buy expensive shampoos and conditioners when let’s face it, a clarifier is a clarifier. Where I will happily fork out is on my styling products. Doing your hair is like cooking a gourmet meal – the right tools make all the difference in the world!

I’ve wanted to rave about the TIGI S FACTOR Body Booster Pumping Spray since I first tried it at the salon, but I decided to wait 3 weeks so I could give it an honest appraisal. Well, time’s up and I can honestly report that Body Booster is the cats-meow of volumizers, and it’s versatile! It can be used on wet or dry hair, immediately after showering, or for a second day restyle. It adds huge volume to straight OR curly hair without adding weight, and it doesn’t leave a residue.

Love BIG hair but don’t have time to backcomb? Just spray Body Booster at the roots, and dry your hair in an upwards motion with a large barrel brush. You’ll have lasting volume from morning to night and with a quick spritz on day 2, you’re good to go! It’s a bit pricey {25$ - 33$} but it is by far, THE BEST volumizer I’ve ever tried {and it smells delicious too!}

No comments:

Post a Comment