Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wisteria Cardigan



Today is warm and the huge pile of snow outside the front door is finally melting! I can't wait until I can pull out my very favorite sweater (circa 2007) and forget my jacket.

I couldn't have said it better than m-a-belle;
I have always loved the idea of buying vintage clothing, but somehow I never seem to find the right shape, fit, price, look- you name it. So when I found the Wisteria Cardigan at Anthropologie, I was beyond thrilled! The buttery yellow cotton combined with vintage-looking white appliques and chocolate brown buttons reminds me of a sweater I would find in one of my grandma's old photo albums.

Last year I snagged the sweater twice and had to undertake major surgery to put it back together. This year I'll be much more careful because something this fabulous rarely comes along twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment