Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome home Max!

Meet Max. He is the newest small addition to my parents house. This is a big deal considering my parents have always been BIG dog people.



Here is the most recent video {from the breeder} of the puppies playing. Max is the little brown dude with the black face {a puggle to be exact}. He's the cutest thing since sliced bread! I wont get to meet him until he's a little older and they bring him to visit but I've already started to accumulate some toys for him to play with.

Since we're talking dogs, here is a gratuitous shot of our little beast. He will be 4 years old in just under a month. He always has a birthday party because yes, I am that girl.


I wonder what he will think when he looks at Max considering they are almost identical?

No comments:

Post a Comment