Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blog Break


Today I'm at home getting ready for the weekend. The Dr and I are off to visit our families and devour all the homemade deliciousness they can throw at us. I had planned to start packing last night but our friends invited us out for a delicious Vietnamese dinner. We both had the vermicelli with chicken and beef (note to self: get pork and beef next time!) peanuts and a springroll, and bubbletea for dessert. We all lead busy lives but isn't it wonderful to have the kind of friends who will call you up at a moments notice to hang out?! It just feels so genuine to receive a spur of the moment invitation.

I'm going to be taking a bit of a blog break while we are gone but I promise to be back by Tuesday with more lovelies to share!

Here are some of my favorites from the past week or so-

Happy Easter! - Happy Passover!

No comments:

Post a Comment