Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Scrap Award

Lindsey tagged me for the Scrap Award... It's my first award and I'm super excited. The rules are as follows:
  • List ten honest things about yourself that your blogging friends do not know about you.
  • Give the award away to seven (or 10?) bloggers.
  • Let the seven (or 10?) bloggers know they have received the award.
  • Link back to the person who awarded you.

    Here goes...
    1. I make a "mew" sound in my sleep. No joke
    2. My left eye changes colour (from brown to green) when I have a headache
    3. I grew up on a farm and my parents grew the tomatoes that went to the International Space Station.
    4. I am a harbourer of lost pets. I like to play with them for a bit before I call their owner or try to return them. Please don't think I'm a bad person.
    5. I was my high school's mascot. Go Lions!
    6. I celebrate my birthanukkah - the 7 wonderful days of wonderfulness before my birthday! It involves a little present every night leading up to my actual birthday + present.
    7. I constantly botch catch phrases... i.e. pooched the dog (screwed the pooch), six of a dozen - half of another (six of one - half dozen of another), that really burns my bridges (burns my britches)... You get the idea.
    8. Carrots instantly give me the hiccups
    9. I can make the Cindy-Lou-Who face from Dr Seuss' The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
    10. I used to keep a blog called 'The Daily Receipt' where I posted the items on purchase receipts I found while waiting at the supermarket self scan check-out. Here is my favorite receipt ever;
      • 3 boxes of bandaids,
      • 1 bag of Bic razors
      • 1 bag Doritos
      • 1 litre Häagen-Dazs
      • Ear plugs
      • 1 child size swimming pool
      • 1 Cat Fancy magazine
      • Midol
      • 3 jars of marshmallow Fluff
      • 1 box Tampax Tampons
      • 1 Telescoping shovel
      Clearly this person was having a bad(?) day...

I am sending the Scrap Award to - Anne at The City Sage , Dottie at dottie angel and Michelle at M.A.Belle. If you are reading and would like to participate, please do but be sure to follow the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment