Monday, July 13, 2009

Kitty's first Prada shoes

On Friday the Dr surprised me with these gorgeous Prada shoes and I haven’t taken them off since!

Here’s the story about how they came to be. Friday afternoon we were browsing through the shop and I spotted them. They were absolutely perfect, they fit like a dream, but they were out of my price range. I didn’t have long to mew about them because the Dr had to go back to work, and I was desperately in need of coffee. {lapse one hour and one cup of coffee} As we were driving home, the Dr (playing it all smooth) asked me to get his phone out of his bag. After a teensy bit of playful grumbling about having to reach down for it, I opened the bag and there were the shoes! It turns out he had waited until we were apart just long enough that I wouldn't see him run back to the store to get them before anyone else had the chance to buy the very last size 36.5.

The shoes are absolutely perfect, but it is the gesture that makes me swoon. Prada shoes or no Prada shoes, I feel like the luckiest lady ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment