Thursday, August 13, 2009

Save or Splurge?

Two years ago I bought the most beautiful blush pink elbow length calf-skin leather gloves and I have yet to wear them because I don’t have a cape.  I’ve been looking for a cape coat with a traditional bell sleeve, a belted waist, and in a colour other than black.  Paul and Joe released the most beautiful cape for fall that meets all my requirements, except the price.  Anthropologie has also released a version for fall that is very similar and very affordable. The P&J version is a bit more refined and classically chic, however the collar on the Anthropologie jacket is to die for.  Should I save or splurge?

1 comment:

  1. i found you another option....so you can get multiple ones!
    http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product_single.aspx?style_id=35344229&index=38&gp_coll_id=9&gp_cat_id=1649&nav_cat_id=5409&category_id=5410&s_cmp=affiliate_newport_all&CustomerMemberID=91340203

    ReplyDelete